Kreativ Blogger


Well, you'll imagine my surprise when I checked my Google Reader today and found out Thomas MacEntee of Destination: Austin Family (and the founding father of our Genea-Bloggers group!) was nice enough to give me the Kreativ Blogger award. Many thank yous to him! This is especially surprising since creative is something I'm not exactly known for being (I was always the boring kid in the back of the class who wouldn't put sparkles on their homemade napkin ring holder). I know that when you get this you're supposed to pass it along to other genea-bloggers, but I just did a quick survey of the genea-bloggers I follow the closest on my Google Reader and most of them already have the award, except for The Genealogy Genie. Jeannie was kind enough to help me with my Shinn and Nielsen branches awhile back and even posted about them on her blog. Many thanks to Jeannie for all the help she's given me (and others) with their Northern California research and for her lovely blog! Thanks again to Thomas MacEntee for thinking of me, I feel so honored! =)




Comments

Popular Posts