Saturday Night Fun- Patrilineal Line

I'm afraid I know next to nothing about my paternal grandmother's family (the only branch I don't know much about) so this is going to be a pretty abridged Saturday Night Fun:

1. What was your father's mother's maiden name? Lapicirella (also spelled Lapiccirella or Lapicerella), it means 'Little Darling' in Italian.

2. What was your father's mother's father's name? Giuseppe (Joe or Joseph after coming to the US)

3. What is your father's mother's father's patrilineal line? That is, his father's father's father's ... back to the most distant male ancestor in that line? I don't know any further back than Giuseppe.

4. Can you identify male sibling(s) of your father's mother, and any living male descendants from those male sibling(s)?
My paternal grandmother only had one brother who died several years before I was born and didn't have any children. Giuseppe (my paternal grandmother's father) had at least one brother who also lived in the US, Nicola (Nick in the US). Nicola had a son but he died a few years ago without having any sons of his own.

Comments

Popular Posts