Surname Saturday: New England Planters

My New England Planter ancestors are as follows:

Ellis:
    Ebenezer Ellis and Hannah Wing came to Nova Scotia from Sandwich, Massachusetts in 1761.
    My line: Ebenezer to Hannah to Ebenezer Haley (came to CA, see Haley line below)
Haley: 
    Ebenezer Haley and Grace Bullen came to Nova Scotia from Marblehead, Massachusetts in 1762. 
    My line: Ebenezer to Comfort to Ebenezer (came to CA) to Comfort to Lauren to Gladys, my great-grandmother
Hilton:
    Amos Hilton and Mary Lee came to Nova Scotia from Manchester, MA in 1765.
    My line: Amos to Ruth to Mary Lee Scott (came to CA, see Scott line below)
Scott:
    Jonathan Scott came to Nova Scotia from Fitchburg, MA in 1765
    My line: Jonathan to John to Mary Lee (came to CA) to Comfort Haley (later Healey, see Haley line above)
Ring:
    George Ring and Lucretia Chipman came to Nova Scotia from Kingston, MA in 1762
    My line: George to Lucy to John Scott (see Scott line above)

I'd be happy to exchange information with anyone connected to any of these names.  E-mail me or comment this post (and include your contact info) to get in touch with me.

Comments

Popular Posts