NaBloPoMo 2012

Last November I attempted to participate in National Blog Posting Month.  I did pretty well, but did not meet the objective: posting every day of the month.  Well, it is November again, which means I'm going to try and post something every day.

I don't really have any plan or posting schedule, but I would like to take this opportunity to try and transcribe some records.  I've also found lots of newspaper articles this year and would like to get them transcribed here as well.  Most of these newspaper articles were actually found freely online at these places (each a long time staple of mine):


I've also been doing a bit of scanning lately and would like to get those up here during this month.  And finally, I am waiting on the mail for some (hopefully exciting) records.  If they arrive within the month I'll include them in NaBloPoMo.  What about you, will you be joining the NaBloPoMo fun?

Comments

Popular Posts